Qualifications No qualifications
- Salary range: $120k – $250k+ US Annual salary
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Build smart contracts in Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain
- Design, scope, and estimate complex contract based on requirements given
- Envision and develop features to help grow PancakeSwap
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team to plan projects at the task level
- Collaborate with cross functional partners on all aspects of product development
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Understands and applies Solidity patterns to solve common problems
- Understands gas optimization the tradeoff between efficient code and readable code
- Knows how to write migrations and deploy code to EVM-compatible networks
- Familiar with Truffle, Waffle, and Hardhat, and the pros and cons of each framework
- Specifically familiar with Hardhat as this is the framework used by PancakeSwap
- Possesses exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
- Be able to work autonomously.
- The candidate should be independent enough to make important technical decisions on their own.
- The candidate should be driven and innovative.