Do you eat and sleep crypto? We’re a scrappy team that’s been in the blockchain space since 2015 that’s raised over $30m with an app with 100s of thousands of users that’s growing exponentially month after month on a global scale.
We’re looking for a kick-ass Technical Project Manager that can help us take things to the next level to take on Rakuten and Honey. You’ll be the only TPM making a lasting impact – working directly with the C-suite as we take over the world. You should know your way around Jira, and Excel with experience leading an engineering team, and synthesizing complex problems into simple solutions so we don’t “over-engineer”.
StormX is all about changing the way people all around the world earn with one central idea: earn from anywhere, at any time, from any device. Our shopping app StormX, encourages active participation with the STMX token community.
For the first time, payments can now be made globally accessible and efficient. Blockchain enables micro-transactions to be carried out in an efficient manner. The automation of enforcing the terms of the engagement and payment to participants with little to no human intervention provides an efficient system for reducing fees and accelerating turnaround times.
Learn more about us at https://stormx.io or view the StormX app on Android, iOS and Chrome button.
- Produce roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations
- Serve as an escalation point for critical system failures
- Help with documentation of our internal systems so that we pass the “bus test”
- Advocate for the engineering team to ensure they are not overloaded
- Empower our development team to do fun hackathons and side projects
- Support Product stakeholders in synthesizing their ideas into a real feature tickets
- Run our daily engineering standup
- Manage the engineering team’s consistent and efficient productivity
- Stay informed on the latest crypto industry changes
- Strong interest in CeFi/DeFi/Crypto
- Experience in programming or infrastructure is a plus
- 3+ years of TPM experience ideally in crypto
- Security and privacy focused
- Crypto experience such as trading, staking, or smart contracts
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Tech savvy, comfortable learning new tools and platforms
- Expert in Jira and other development tools
- Expert in agile or lean processes
- Experience in startup experience is a plus