Qualifications No qualifications
Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $110B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ daily.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. We are based out of Brooklyn in New York City with option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is seeking a Strategy Associate.We are looking to expand our Strategy division, bringing on a new team member to assist across initiatives including: product roadmap development; strategic partnerships; data analysis; external communications; governance policy, and M&A. The Strategy Associate will work closely with both the Strategy Lead and COO.
Candidates must have a deep familiarity with the Uniswap Protocol; its surrounding ecosystem of products; its role in the existing decentralized finance landscape, and potential future growth opportunities. Communication skills, both written and verbal, should be exceptionally high, and data should be consistently leveraged to support strategic recommendations. Above all, candidates must have the ability to think critically, absorb and synthesize vast amounts of information, and produce recommendations in a resource-constrained environment.
Need to haves:
- Deep understanding of the Uniswap Protocol, the broader DeFi landscape, and potential growth opportunities
- Background in strategy, whether through conventional paths like management consulting or practical experience at a high-growth start up
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including the ability to write press releases, prepare presentations, and craft internal memos
- Ability to source and synthesize on-chain and off-chain data, working with APIs and relational databases
- Ability to work closely with team members while simultaneously taking initiative across various strategic operations
Nice to haves:
- Technical background
- Financial engineering background
- Data science background
Fondness for the color pink Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.