Working alongside our design, investment and engineering teams, you’ll play an integral role in crafting an investment system that allows a seamless user experience for our Wealth App users.
Please note only candidates in a European time zone would be considered
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the Investment Product Roadmap: Collaborate with the investment team to understand and modelize the signal intelligence behind each strategy.
- Thematics: Create specifications for a range of Crypto Thematics in terms of rebalancing methodology and special events management (ie:forks, staking etc..)
- Lending: Create specifications for a range of lending products
- Staking: Create specifications for requirements to integrate each POS Token in the wealth app
- Smart Portfolio: Create specification logic for our Smart Portfolios
- Arbitrage: Design, together with the investment team, an arbitrage strategy executed by the OMS technology
- Conduct market research on competitors and pre launch surveys
Execution Engine (OMS):
- Own the roadmap for the OMS: Collaborate with the engineering team to understand and modelize the execution of the investment signals. Collaborate with the Wealth App Product team to assess the future needs of the OMS.
- Exchange: Manage the connectivity to centralized crypto exchanges and the roadmap
- FX Gateway: Manage the connectivity to FX gateways and the roadmap
- Local Currency Product: Modelize the architecture required to offer investment products hedged with FX currency Risk.
- API: Specify an API System for OMS Connectivity (i.e Liquidity Providing)
- CHSB Liquidity: Collaborate with the investment team to modelize a liquidity provider mechanism for a Defi CHSB OrderBook. Design a Market Making program for centralized exchanges.
- Design a Liquidity Providing Solution for a Defi Lending Ecosystem integrated with the SwissBorg Wealth App
- Design a solution for FX & Crypto Market Makers to feed prices into the Wealth App
- Bitcoin Boost: Design a solution to offer leverage for Bitcoin holders in the Wealth App, and yield for Fiat/Stable Coin holders.
What You Might Look Like
- 3-5 years of proven engineering or product management experience (or combination of both)
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Prior investment experience (understanding of technical fundamentals related to trade execution/order books)
- Prior experience with Cryptocurrencies (either professional or personal)
- Strong team player with ability to collect feedback from key stakeholders and synthesize into actionable product specifications
- Detail oriented, and analytical
- Innovative problem solver
- Prior experience using Jira, G-Suite, Sketch, and Overflow a plus
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment a plus
Why You Should Apply
- Freedom to build the research architecture and create the company you’ve always dreamed of
- Grow in an environment with experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- Flexible work hours
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Macbook Pro
- New parents get time off