As a member of the IT department within the Data architecture team, your role is to monitor, maintain and evolve Swissquote Bigdata infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Design and optimization of the data architecture of the cluster
- Liaise with software development and business for all existing and future bigdata applications
- Monitor our clusters in terms of resources and performance
- Upgrade CDH and install new modules
- Optimization of our HBASE database
- Share knowledge with the rest of the team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in computer science
- Strong experience in administration and monitoring of Hadoop cluster / Cloudera infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the full CDH stack (Cloudera manager, hbase, flume, HDFS, …)
- Experience in Data model design
- Knowledge of Kerberos for the security of the cluster
- Knowledge of data architecture, development (Perl, Python, Spark) and relational databases (Oracle, Postgres, SQLServer) would be a plus
- You are proactive, able to work autonomously and willing to share your knowledge across our teams.