At Swivel Finance, “The Decentralized Protocol for Fixed-Rate Lending & Interest-Rate Derivatives”, our goal is to provide democratized access to complex financial tooling, but further…
Swivel is building the settlement infrastructure that enables broader application and adoption of decentralized finance.
The current web3 lending stack gives users the ability to utilize the time-value of their assets through lending protocols like Compound and Aave. Swivel builds upon this infrastructure to provide access to previously unfacilitated financial tooling, decentralized interest-rate derivatives.
Started at EthDenver 2020 and incubated through Gitcoin Kernel and DefiAlliance, Swivel is a community project at its core.
With the backing of world-class investors such as Multicoin Capital, Electric Capital, etc., Swivel is looking to fill out its team of forward and independent thinking pioneers to push towards our mainnet release.
What we’re looking for:
Swivel Finance (DefiHedge Corporation) is seeking an independent and creative individual who understands the context of our product within web3 and help create a seamless user experience built around the Swivel Finance protocol.
You’ll work directly with product and development to create and maintain the interfaces that drive the Swivel ecosystem. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Swivel and decentralized finance as a whole.
- Work with our product manager and leadership to turn product vision into technical roadmap
- Build, test and ship high throughput user facing features/products (React/Redux)
- Own product features throughout design, implementation & deployment
- Occasional smart contract endpoint integration (Web3.js or Ethers.js)
- At least 3+ years experience working as a full-time developer
- At least 2+ years experience with React/Redux
- At least 1+ years experience with web3.js / ethers.js
- You have a depth of technical experience and have demonstrated excellence through previous work
- You have a high degree of autonomy and communicative ability, ensuring efficient collaboration with other team members
Nice to have
- At least 1+ years experience with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with libp2p and DHT core concepts
- You have worked on successful high throughput applications products in the finance or web3 space
- Adjustable Equity/Pay Ratio
- “Unlimited” PTO