Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for an Director – Institutional Sales & Distributions to join our growing, high impact Asset Management team in our office in Singapore.
- Are you passionate about putting customers first in everything you do?
- Do you have a demonstrable track record of success in the asset management space?
- Do you have a passion for cutting edge FinTech products and developing new markets?
- Do you have a curiosity for Digital assets, Cryptocurrencies or Blockchain?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
- Lead the sales, marketing and client relationship management functions, with specific responsibilities in alternative investments relating to digital assets, in particular hedge funds and private equity/VC to grow assets under management and our client base
- Develop and implement business and marketing strategies for our growing suite of asset management products; constantly enhance the competitive edge of the firm and lead execution
- Maintain, build and expand client and distribution networks with HNWIs, family offices, institutional investors, as well as with our ecosystem of strategic partners, in order to meet business goals
- Conduct investment seminars, product and market updates to facilitate sales
- Work closely with the Asset Management and Client Services team to understand market trend for sales opportunities
- Deep knowledge and experience in as well as passion for the entire digital asset space including types of assets and instruments, trading, lending, and custody landscape
- Experience in providing a comprehensive view of the customer, developing corporate and customer strategies at the highest levels of an organization to maximize customer acquisition, retention, and profitability
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills capable of interacting with C-suite executives
- Relevant network and experience in communicating with potential clients including but not limited to digital channels
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Great communicator, goal and results oriented, able to work with minimal direction. Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
If this reads like your profile, please send your application with CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.