Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore hedual ritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group. We are headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore, and operate globally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our growing, high impact team as People Operations Manager
- Are you passionate about finding solutions and helping others?
- Are you keen to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and interdisciplinary start-up?
- Do you have a track record in working effectively with managers and employees and in dealing with highly confidential information while thoroughly managing the day-to-day administrative topics?
- Are you a team player who is able to work under pressure and independently?
If this holds true, we want you on the Sygnum team.
- Ensuring a positive employee / manager experience in their interactions with people and organization function
- Single point responsibility for people data integrity as well as the smooth and effective function of the People system
- Run new employee on boarding – including pre-boarding processes, IT set up, training sessions, meetings with founders etc.
- Manage monthly payroll updates
- Manage additional people processes such as work permit, pension fund, insurance, offboarding, etc.
- University or University of Applied Sciences degree or equivalent required
- Demonstratable experinece of working across the entire gamut of HR processes
- Good knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is required – Particularly in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Flunecy in German
- Previous experience in HR preferred
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application with a CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure something out. Thank you.