We are Tencoins. And we believe in Freedom. We live in the era of new technologies that make this freedom possible. Our mission is to develop IT solutions for free & easy finance. Because we believe that the world deserves financial services that are instant, secure and without boarders.
Our culture is very simple – create something awesome here and now. Our team works to develop the best IT solutions for Fintech market and that is what we love. We think about our users and how we can improve their lives with our products. We are together on an interesting journey, that has its ups and downs, but it’s never boring.
We are Tencoins. Our team works to develop the best IT solutions for the Fin-tech market and that is what we love. We create something awesome here and right now – www.ennlo.com
We hire people who see the world in questions and possibilities and enjoy working collaboratively in a start-up with a small team. As an expert in your field, we expect that you’ll proactively contribute thoughts and ideas in our success!
What we need
- Develop screens layout considering guides, icons, colours, typography and motion.
- Produce along with the whole gamut of UI/UX: user journeys, interaction flows, wireframes, prototypes, pixel-perfect comps etc.
- Pain point discovery; collaborate with UX research to ideate, research and test your designs.
- Perform every day a contextual adjustment and small new developments
- Produce good visual graphics for several artworks such as Newsletters and banners.
- Transform complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces
- Perform user research with deep understands the customer profile, needs, demands. (surveys, in-depth interview, focus group)
- Analyze current product performance and pinpoint the issues for future development (user testing, Hotjar…)
- Provide insights and feedback using your experience to improve quality and experience to continually reduce the complexity of our platform
- Constantly think of features & designs that better the lives of our users.
- 3+ years of UX design with solid experience in mobile applications (iOS and Android) and web-based products.
- Experienced in tools Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD or Sketch or Figma, etc.
- Strategic thinking, presentation and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of UX research practices and user research tools (Hotjar, etc.)
- Graphic design skills to create awesome promotion banners.
- Associate’s degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your best work ( send the link)
What you’ll get
The best of both worlds: start-up-like working models and the full breath of expertise from a global corporation
Creative space for quick ramp-up and fast-paced start of new projects
Breeding ground for your work-life-balance: strong team culture, open feedback, flexible working hours and options for experiments at home