As a Finance Manager, you are the backbone of the company’s finances. You will be responsible for the preparation and oversight of the periodic and year-to-date financial reports, as well as providing management with detailed analyses to support the decision-making process.
This autonomous role will give you the flexibility to shine, demonstrate your strong finance skills and allow you to contribute to the success of this exciting and fast-growing business.
You are good at:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Manage the processing of all I/C transactions
- Support the reconciliation for various accounts
- Develop solutions to resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial problems/issues
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements
- Provide financial assistance for decision making in a timely manner
- Analyze business operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to provide advice
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of overall financial and accounting processes
We need you to have:
- Three to six years of professional work experience as a Finance Associate/Manager or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting regulations and procedure, including IFRS, SFRS and/or Liechtenstein Banking Act/PGR
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Xero or Rydoo) and advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and very good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Additional qualification (CPA, ACCA or ACA) strongly desirable
We would love for you to have:
- You are excited about payments, cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
- Relevant experience in FX trading, payment or crypto environment
- You have previously worked in a startup or in a similar setting
You can expect:
- Team: Intelligent and collaborative colleagues committed to achieving our vision. We are also fun-loving, friendly, and love some idle chit chat.
- Days: Flexible working hours to suit your schedule and uncapped paid vacation days
- Health: One of the best medical insurance coverage in the market for you and your dependent(s)
- Tech: A MacBook Air/Pro, TenX Card, TenX Ledger Nano S
About five years ago, three brilliant minds had an idea. This idea came from a belief in the potential of blockchain technology, and a desire to build global financial services that transition the world from old money to programmable money.
They were inspired. They were fearless. They took the plunge and TenX was launched.
At TenX, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and are at the heart of everything we do. We value innovation, taking initiative and being open to learning. We keep a strong focus on the outcome and always do the right thing even when no one is watching.