The TIE is the leading provider of alternative data for digital assets. We help businesses in the cryptocurrency industry act on market-moving information faster through our proprietary social sentiment and Crypto SigDevTM feeds. Our clients include leading hedge funds, trading venues, publications, research firms, tokens issuers, and other digital asset market participants.
We’re still a small team but are growing and need your help to keep up.
What We are Hiring For?
We’re looking for a research analyst to:
- Produce in-depth market research reports.
- Provide commentary to media outlets, research firms, and other market participants leveraging our proprietary data sets,.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and assist them in understanding and analyzing our data and product suite.
- Work with our data scientist and product team to improve our offerings.
You have a strong interest in research, data, finance, and cryptocurrency. In addition, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where there are always new projects and challenges. While day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around research, you will have the opportunity to learn different functional areas of the business working side-by-side with the founders and business partners, and interacting with customers.
Location: Remote (Greater NYC Area or Orange County, CA a Plus)
- Work with our data scientist and team to produce market research reports including a monthly and quarterly state of crypto report
- Work with media outlets and research firms to provide commentary leveraging our datasets
- Help Josh (Co-Founder) with The TIE’s Fundamental Value Podcast – identify new guests, prepare questions, and potentially host episodes
- Assist our data scientist in sourcing, researching and analyzing new data sets to include in our suite of products
- Manage customer relationships and help our clients better understand and analyze our datasets
- Work with our development team to identify opportunities for product improvement and new feature integration
- Work with our team to produce data-driven and informative newsletters
What you Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A strong understanding and passion for both finance and cryptocurrency
- Strong writing and research skills
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset. You’re self-driven and will be able to work in both a team environment and work independently towards solutions
- The versatility and interest to learn new technologies and skills on the job
What You Would Ideally Have:
- 1-2 years of experience working in financial or cryptocurrency research
- Experience working with alternative data (blockchain data experience a plus)
How to Apply:
Please apply above or send your resume, cover letter explaining how you meet the criteria to email@example.com