The TIE is the leading provider of market-moving data for digital assets. We help businesses in the cryptocurrency industry act on market-moving information faster through our proprietary social sentiment and Crypto SigDevTM feeds. Our clients include leading hedge funds, trading venues, publications, research firms, tokens issuers, and other digital asset market participants.
We’re still a small team but are growing and need your help to keep up.
What We are Hiring For?
We’re looking for a UI/UX designer to help us
- Build out and reimagine our suite of data-driven cryptocurrency web applications,
- Design widgets for third-party integration and
- Redesign our landing pages and related marketing materials.
You have a strong interest in data, finance, or cryptocurrency. In addition, you’re excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment where there are always new projects and challenges.
While day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around design, you will have the opportunity to learn different functional areas of the business working side-by-side with the founders and business partners.
Position Type: Part-time or Full-time Contract
- Work with our Head of Product to design new features and functionality for our core products
- Improve the user experience and feel of existing products
- Work with our development and product teams to build out co-branded products that reach millions of unique monthly visitors
- Help our analysts redesign our marketing pages, conveying our desired messaging and market positioning
- Work with our development team to identify opportunities for product improvement and new feature integration
What you Need to Have:
- Demonstrated expertise with web interface design as well as user experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter who can bring ideas from concept to implementation
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Demonstrated expertise taking complex concepts and turning them into simple user interactions
What You Would Ideally Have:
- SIgnificant experience or interest in cryptocurrency or finance
- Experience working and building data-heavy web applications
- Experience working with data visualization tools
How to Apply:
Please apply above or send your resume, cover letter how you meet the person specification and portfolio to email@example.com