Qualifications No qualifications
A successful and growing global developer and publisher of mobile products, Animoca Brands, with offices in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland and Argentina is seeking a Blockchain UX/UI Designer to be based at its Hong Kong headquarters.
Your role as a Blockchain UX/UI Designer at Animoca Brands is to work alongside cross-discipline creative and engineering teams, as we look to develop cutting edge entertainment and gaming experience, by levering IP and emerging technologies such as blockchain.
You are a self-starter, also adept at collaborating, iterating and explaining your ideas, while using feedback to hone your expertise.
You’re highly flexible, and able to refocus your output and direction based on emerging business trends and creative decisions.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Understand crypto-user thinking and design user-friendly UX/UI flow;
- Design from concept to completion all facets of the User Interface including: mockups, wireframes, Prototypes to communicate interactions and features effectively;
- Review existing products and do product testings and improvement reports;
- Work with Production to identify, estimate, schedule, and track UI/UX tasks;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Art and Engineering teams to define and prototype the best user experiences.
- Only candidates with an online (or PDF) portfolio will be considered;
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience focusing on UX and UI;
- A crypto-user, up to date with blockchain market and understands the psychology behind crypto-users;
- Higher Diploma or above in App development / Web / Multimedia / Graphic design or related discipline;
- Background in all types of digital experiences, including mobile, tablet and responsive web design;
- Strong sense of responsive design, UI/UX and technology trends.
- Expert with UI tools, XD, Figma, Sketch or similar
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Ability to conduct user research, A/B testing and iteration usability testing;
- Ability to take complex information and turn it into user-friendly UI design;
- Independent researcher
- Knowledge of any scripting language;
- Organized and detailed with excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Understanding of “freemium” business model, including customer acquisition, retention, and monetization.