Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
Our all-star team blends the best of finance (ex-Goldman Sachs), tech (ex-Google, Tala – series C, Openfolio – acquired), and academia (Stanford/NYU PhDs and professors, MIT/Columbia/Princeton graduates). Our work is supported by Placeholder VC, Bain Capital Ventures, Blockchain Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, Dragonfly, Box Group, FinTech Collective, and Coinbase Ventures.
We’re looking for a skillful community manager to join our team. You’ll have an opportunity to work on building a strong community around cutting-edge blockchain technology that reshapes the global financial system.
- Build community: Shape and grow a passionate community of DeFi enthusiasts that benefit from using our technology.
- Empower community: Implement programs that give the community the power to grow itself and contribute assets to the ecosystem.
- Support $UMA-holders: Teach $UMA-holders how to participate in on-chain governance and increase voter participation.
- Develop product: Aggregate and synthesize community feedback to help prioritize the features and solutions that our stakeholders need.
- Align messaging: Take responsibility for the moderators and other community leaders to make sure everyone is on the same page
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience running bounties or other incentives campaigns
- Experience running educational programming
- Demonstrated passion for decentralized finance
- Able to explain complex things simply
Compensation and benefits
- Salary and equity
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote