Umbrella Network, a decentralized, community-owned layer 2 data oracle serving the DeFi community, is a newly launched blockchain project, having just come off of a very successful IDO on Polkastarter in early February. We are looking for both a Senior and a Junior Business Development Manager to join our team. You will be working with the management team to seek out business development opportunities including forging partnerships within the industry as well as building and maintaining relationships with key partners.
– Actively seek out new revenue opportunities, strategic partnerships, growing new and existing relationships
– Actively develop growth strategies and plans, working closely with both the CEO and marketing team
– Have a strong network of contacts within the blockchain industry and be able to leverage it to strengthen the business
– Have a strong foundational grasp of blockchain fundamentals, and at least some basic working knowledge of DeFi, so you can learn quickly about Umbrella’s tech and value proposition in order to effectively structure deals and partnerships.
– Proven: You have at least 4 years of previous BD experience for Senior BD role, and at least 1+ years of previous BD experience for the Junior role, with at least a portion of that in the blockchain industry, preferably in DeFi. You have a successful track record already of structuring successful deals and partnerships.
– Passionate: You are passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields. You are self motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment. You love to constantly learn and keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry.
– Independent: You can take the ball and run with it. Given a firm set of values and guidelines, you can move quickly and independently, using your best judgement.
– People-oriented: You are client focused and a great relationship builder. You are adept at seeking out, growing and maintaining relationships.
– Responsive & Communicative: Whether written or orally, your communication skills are outstanding in any context. You must be fully fluent in English. You respond fast and are readily available.
– Not a jerk: You have integrity and are fun to work with.
We are a small but fast growing team of passionate crypto enthusiasts and technologists. We are looking for good people with a similar passion for the industry to join us in our mission to bring the world’s data onto the blockchain.
Business Development, Partnerships, Sales & Strategy
Negotiable based on experience