We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of financial products. As our first dedicated frontend hire, you will gain ownership over our existing suite of web products, as well as the ability to influence the ideation, design, and execution of future products.
You will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, high-quality user experience across trading interfaces, data-heavy analytics pages, documentation portals and more.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Create a unified component library for use across all Uniswap products
- Rapidly implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly
- Understand when and how to run UI tests
- 1-3 years of React experience
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Prior experience working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack (ethers.js/web3.js, EIP-1193, client-side private key management, etc.)
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Degree in computer science
We are a team mostly located in the NYC area and prefer candidates who live in or would be able to relocate to New York City, but are very open to remote work for the right candidate.
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.