Uniswap is the largest decentralized trading and automated market-making protocol (often called a DEX, Decentralized Exchange) on Ethereum. Since launching in 2018, Uniswap Protocol has processed over $60B in volume and increasing to the tune of $1B+ weekly.
We are one of the smallest and most impactful teams in crypto. Only 11 people! And almost everyone is technical. Our team is normally based out of Brooklyn in New York City but the pandemic has forced us to go remote for the last year. We hope to come back to a physical office as soon as it’s safe.
We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Uniswap Protocol. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts for the next generation of the most popular decentralized trading protocol on Ethereum.
- Implement Uniswap V3 smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Uniswap V3
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Uniswap protocol
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
Nice to haves
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full-time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.