We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next generation of the Uniswap protocol.
You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts for the next generation of the most popular decentralised trading protocol on Ethereum.
Overview of Initial Responsibilities
- Implement Uniswap V3 smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Uniswap V3
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms to the Uniswap protocol
- 1-3 years of experience with Solidity
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
We are a team mostly located in the NYC area and prefer candidates who live in or would be able to relocate to New York City, but are very open to remote work for the right candidate.
Uniswap welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.