At Upvest, we are creating a financial system in which every asset can be traded anytime, by everyone. Our end-to-end solution for asset tokenization provides the most secure issuance, distribution, and custody of security tokens. We serve leading FinTechs in Europe and enable them to sell assets that were previously inaccessible to the masses. Our bold long-term view is backed by Europe’s largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Following our recent Series A, we now expand our team. Today, we count 20 talented people from 10 different countries. We are based in Berlin, Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee all top-of-the-funnel projects that drive lead generation
- Manage all marketing efforts to uplift Upvest’s brand awareness (that may include email campaigns, participation in industry events, webinars, and website updates)
- Be responsible for driving and managing inbound leads
- Lead and ensure the consistency in messaging of all internal and external communications and marketing materials
- Being responsible for setting up and maintaining a marketing analytics structure, and perform ROI analysis
- You join an emergent and agile Growth team, and report directly to our VP of Growth
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in FinTech SaaS providers
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English, with German as a strong plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong passion for the future of FinTech, and willingness to drive it from the front seat
- Our salary package is typically above average
- A great office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- A brand-new laptop and a comfortable work space
- Annual off-site events
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
- Think Fearlessly, Act Fast: We embrace the accelerated pace and ambiguity of building a business on the frontier. We take risks and look forwards.
- Be Street Smart: We are always tuned in to what is going on. With ourselves, our team, our users and the market.
- Step Up, Stand Together: Every individual is prepared to speak up for what they believe in and stand
together as a team to deliver the result, even when the going gets tough.
- Low Egos, High Expectations: Although we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves too
seriously. We have hunger and humility in equal measure.