Qualifications No qualifications
Upland (https://upland.me/) is the earth’s metaverse that sits on top of the real world where people buy, sell and trade virtual properties based on actual addresses. They play various mini-games, earn money via virtual businesses and connect in virtual settings with like-minded community members. Upland is available for iOS, Android as well as the mobile web and uses blockchain technology to power “true ownership” of digital assets. It launched into open beta in January 2020 and became the largest blockchain game eight months later. Uplandme, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California, and was founded in 2018 by three serial entrepreneurs.
Our video production & animation quality is a top priority at Upland. As an Upland Video Producer/Animator, you’ll make use of your passion for storyboard concepting, video animation, & sound design to create 10, 15, & 30 second ads to help grow our metaverse. Together with Upland’s Creative Director & Product Managers you’ll answer the most challenging questions the Blockchain/NFT industry faces when it relates to video production.
- Ability to concept, write, & sketch briefs for video advertisements.
- Ability to communicate these ideas to Upland’s Creative Director & third party agencies.
- Ability to animate videos using After Effects.
- Ability to compress videos using Adobe Media Queue.
- Ability to maintain a video repository of in-house advertisements.
- 2+ years of Video Production/Animation experience made for mobile apps & games.
- A media portfolio of professional video work showcasing your editing & animation skills.
- Familiar with Lottie Animation with a strong knowledge of Motion Design.
- Knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Adobe Photoshop, & Adobe Illustrator.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with a passion for playing and making videos for games. English — Intermediate.
- Knowledge of, and interest in Free-to-Play & Blockchain games.
- Knowledge of mobile video ads that produce growth results.
Life at Upland:
We believe that great casual mobile gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That’s how we stay creative.
Come and work with a passionate, highly experienced, innovative team and have a wide range of independence while solving fascinating problems that span gaming, economics, marketing, computing, and sociology. Capitalize on the opportunity to grow with Upland in terms of responsibilities and your career. You will start hands-on together with the product, business development, and community teams. We offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits. Upland is based in Silicon Valley and has distributed team members around the globe. To cover multiple time zones around the globe this role is based in Europe.