What you will be doing
- 40% – Supporting the Senior CRM Manager with all aspects of campaign development process across different channels (Email, Push, IAM) from building and execution to tracking performance and analysis. This also includes supporting the improvement and implementation of the Marketing Automation strategy and lifecycle streams.
- 20% – Support with the Braze (ESP) database administration, ensuring segments of customer audiences are accurate and up to date, making amendments to the data in line with the segmentation strategy requirements.
- 10% – Weekly reporting and tracking of key CRM metrics and WoW performance. Act upon findings to maximize performance in line with the marketing team OKRs and objectives.
- 20% – Manage the CRM Comms Calendar and briefing process including planning campaigns in alignment with overall marketing and CRM strategy as well as actively communicating with key stakeholders such as the content team, social and community.
- 10% – Additional projects and responsibilities – Including but not limited to; building loyalty rewards propositions, new territory launches & ensuring all comms are legal and compliant.
What you need
At least 10-12 months experience in a similar role or grad program
Previous experience of campaign building with an ESP (experience with Braze could be an advantage)
Basic knowledge of html coding (desirable)
Proven ability to work with an analytical mindset
Attention to detail
- 25 days Holiday
- Health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work on an incredible innovative product
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central Location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events