There is no ‘normal’ day in a hyper-growth scaleup like Wirex. Wirexers get their hands dirty! We are lean and everyone gets involved in operational details. Ideally, we want to see candidates who have prior experience of building successful fintech products, or other leading B2C tech based products. Fintech is highly regulated and requires some specific knowledge such as cards, payments, crypto & fiat regulations and transaction flows. If you don’t have fintech specific knowledge, you’ll need to show a passion and commitment to doing so from a strong tech background:
- ~25% Product Strategy & Vision – Identify market opportunities and contribute to the product vision and business strategy within the fintech space, testing and evaluating the latest trends to perfect our proposition.
- ~35% Build and Optimise – Our product features based on an agreed roadmap in sync with our tech team in Kiev and stakeholders around the world. Track and optimise product key metrics.
- ~25% Project Management – based on our roadmap and our marketing campaigns steer the Wirex product through design, implementation and live cycles. Work closely with Design, Marketing and Compliance teams to ensure product success
- ~15% UX Insight and Best Practice – using internal and external data and qual insights to transform Wirex into a global mainstream fintech proposition.
- 3-4 years of professional experience within B2C product management as Product Owner / Manager, Designer or Technical Founder.
- Fintech/Payments/Cryptocurrency experience or a passion for the category important.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design theory and practice – understanding how to build excellent UX – a big growth area for us in 2021
- Superior knowledge of current web design trends and techniques.
- Prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) products using data, customer feedback, common sense – with cases to reference.
- For this role, someone technically and detail minded would likely be beneficial – fintech payments are complex!
- Advanced English — both spoken and written or upper intermediate level at least.
- 25 days Holiday
- Health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work on an incredible innovative product
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central Location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events