If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting – we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world – all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler. What matters is your passion and capabilities more than specific knowledge of the industry itself.
This role provides the opportunity for a motivated graduate to join the fast paced Social Media team! The ideal candidate will assist the Head of Social in crafting the overall global social media strategy and executing creative campaigns across all social & professional media platforms.
- 35% CAMPAIGNS: Execute creative social media campaigns in line with marketing strategies.
- 25% REPORTING Weekly and monthly reporting on the performance of the channels. Measuring; engagement, follower growth, and suggesting solutions to improve performance and community engagement.
- 15% ADMIN Manage the day-to-day channel to ensure brand relevance, managing social conversations with our customers
- 25% PROJECTS end to end project management, creating briefs and working with wider marketing team to deliver projects
What you need
- Demonstrate your passion for social media platforms with examples
- Interest in crypto and fintech desirable
- Basic knowledge of social media advertising desirable
- Creative eye when it comes to social posts
- Video content creation skills a plus!
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Finger on the pulse
- 25 days Holiday
- Health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work on an incredible innovative product
- Opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech company
- Central Location
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events