In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute on their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow project to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Wyre is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Customer Support Representative. You’ll join our team of industry veterans as you support our growing client base. In this role, you are on the front lines helping document and resolve customer issues. You love problem solving and genuinely care about customer needs. Your core mission is to be the customer advocate, working directly with partners and users to develop relationships, collect feedback, and ensure everything is always running smoothly for them. As the liaison between our customers and product, you will be working closely with engineering, sales, compliance, and payment operations to upkeep our excellent customer experience.
This position reports up to the Customer Success Manager.
- Deliver outstanding support through live chat, email correspondence and phone support
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations and Product to provide accurate answers for our customers
- Serve as an escalation point for high priority request or complex investigations
- Help with customer on-boarding, working closely with Operations and Compliance to collect required documentation and resolve issues
- Be the customer advocate and report bugs, incidents and product feedback
- Write documentation, tutorials and guides for our users and build onto our Help Center
- Strong interest in CeFi/DeFi/Crypto <3
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Fantastic verbal and writing skills, with an emphasis on clarity
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work fast, multi-task, and think on your feet in high-pressure and fast-paced situations
- Be empathetic and understanding, go above and beyond to solve customer problems
- Tech savvy, comfortable learning new tools and platforms
- Experience with Intercom, Zendesk or other CS management tool is a plus
- Experience in startup experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry. Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.