In order to port over the next billion people into a secure and open financial system, you’re going to need a network of applications that connect to the fiat world… Wyre’s APIs make that happen.
Our mission is to empower fintech projects to execute on their vision by offering them secure access to the largest financial network in the world (the Wyre Network).
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allows fintech projects to materialize their visions. (1) Our instant Fiat-to-Crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (ie. MetaMask, Opera, BRD) to offer the best way to convert card payments into crypto, and (2) our flexible APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, Users API), allow project to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Our team is at the heart of everything we do. As a member of the operations team, the People Operations Generalist has the opportunity to build HR programs from the ground up, learn and implement cutting edge HR practices and gain exciting career growth across all pillars of HR. The People Ops Generalist supports the day-to-day operations of the People function in a high-growth, start-up environment. This individual is a point of contact for employees with HR-related needs and is responsible for the employee experience from onboarding onwards. Come join the Wyre family!
- Administer day-to-day HR processes & systems
- Manage onboarding, including employee training schedules, new hire communications, onboarding surveys and HR systems entries
- Help manage recruitment agency relationships and assist with the interview process
- Manage compliance training program and assist with employee training and education initiatives
- Participate in employee relations efforts and help drive a continuous feedback culture to achieve employee satisfaction and business goals
- Collaborate with managers to establish a regular cadence of employee events and team bonding activities, including event planning for teams and company-wide events
- Stay current on HR technologies and best practices and seek ways to improve employee experience and administrative efficiency
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 2-4 years of People Operations / HR experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth work environment is highly desired (start-up is a big plus)
- Experience supporting operational HR programs, including onboarding and HRIS maintenance
- Demonstrated knowledge of the HR field, including an understanding of federal, state, and local employment regulations
- Must exercise absolute discretion both inside and outside the company
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-motivated, data-driven and collaborative individual
- Friendly, energetic and comfortable operating in a fluid environment
- Small ego, owner mentality and sense of humor are a must
- Bonus points for experience supporting HR functions across multiple locations (US, Canada, Europe preferred)
Perks & Benefits
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employee
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Wyre’s API provides on-ramps and off-ramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district.
How We Work
We’re a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry. Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We’ve spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We’re extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.Apply now